Working Remotely? Benefits of Using an Answering Service
Businesses worldwide now face a challenge that many have never navigated as most have some, or all, of their staff working remotely. At the same time, it is critical to their survival that they never miss a call and have strategies in place to make certain that customer needs are being handled with care. To accomplish this and have the edge in a competitive and challenging business landscape, many businesses are now turning to remote live answering services.
Here’s why partnering with a remote live answering service makes sense for your business.
· Your Calls are Answered 24/7/365 – If you miss customer calls or calls from a potential customer in today’s challenging business environment, chances are good that you will lose many opportunities to increase revenue. With a live remote answering service, you can be sure that you are taking full advantage of every opportunity to retain customers and attract new business.
· You Have One Contact Point for Customers – Rather than tasking customers with the burden of trying to figure out which phone numbers and extensions are the correct ones to call when trying you and your staff, having a remote live answering service offers them a single point of contact. Also, your customers are greeted by a live person – which research has shown to be the gold standard in customer service.
· You Have Connected Internal Communications – As your staff works remotely in disparate locations, it is difficult to maintain your connection with them. A remote live answering service can be the glue that holds your team’s internal communication together, helping them reach each other and access company resources no matter where they are located.
· Professionals Answer Your Business Calls – Remote live answering operators are professionals trained in answering your calls and handling customer service issues just as you specify in the protocols you establish. This is particularly important now during the COVID-19 pandemic as customers can feel when those handling their inquiries are in distracting, unprofessional environments where their focus is not on them.
· Your Staff Can Focus on Your Business – Chances are good that your staff needs to be more focused than ever before on your core products and services – not answering telephone calls. Having a remote live answering service gives you and your staff the time to devote to your business knowing that customers’ needs are being handled professionally.
· You Can Scale Services Up or Down as Needed – If your business sees fluctuation in sales during specific seasons or for any other reason, you can scale your live remote answering service staff in sync with those patterns to help control your costs.
· You Have Access to Important Customer Service Metrics – One of the many perks of using a live remote answering service is having access to top technology designed to track virtually all kinds of communication and its patterns. This information can be used to ramp services up or down and to continuously improve your customers’ experience.
During the challenging COVID-19 environment and beyond, keep your staff focused on your business and make sure that all of your calls are answered and handled professionally with Intercept of Florida's experienced live telephone answering service representatives. It's our business to answer your phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year following our creed: Courteous, Accurate and Prompt!
Contact Intercept of Florida today to learn how we can help your business grow.