Answering Services for Dispatching Emergency Calls
Your business response to emergency calls is critically important to both your customers and professional reputation. At Intercept of Florida, we understand that dispatching emergency calls requires immediate engagement and attention to detail, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
No matter what type of business you have, our certified and highly-trained call agents work as an extension of your staff to dispatch your emergency calls just as you specify, working from a script and procedures that Intercept creates with you. For years, companies in numerous industries – such as HVAC, property management, plumbing, and security have relied on Intercept to effectively and professionally handle their emergency calls and dispatching.
Our Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certified and trained call agents also handle emergency call dispatch for many businesses in the healthcare sector. We understand that, although these emergency calls are not considered 911 calls, they need to be treated with the same immediacy in terms of notifying physicians and designated others. In keeping with the act’s guidelines, we use an encrypted service and a secure text messaging system to notify those you specify, which ensures compliance with the HIPAA’s protection of patients’ confidential health information.
The important steps involved in Intercept’s emergency call dispatch system include:
- Intercept professionals work with you to set up your emergency dispatch call system.
- Intercept works with you to create detailed and effective agent procedures, protocols, and scripts.
- Intercept trains agents in all of your procedures and protocols for varying types of emergency and non-emergency calls.
- You choose how you would like your rapid notification messages delivered (i.e., text, emails, calls, call transfers).
- Intercept provides you with ways to monitor the calls agents take.
- Intercept uses digital voice logging, which works as insurance that conversations between your customers and our representatives are always subject to word-by-word scrutiny and review, as well as legal backup if needed. In addition, it also allows you to have access to the call.
- Intercept’s professional emergency dispatch system provides many businesses with the peace of mind that their most important and time-sensitive calls are being handled professionally and correctly – both during working hours and after working hours.
Contact us to see how using Intercept of Florida’s emergency dispatch service can save you and your staff time and provide top-quality customer service.